Script Date: 08/04/2000
Category: Quote Scripts
Advanced quotes script.
Extended Description File
quoteme 1.3 by k-rist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This script basically stores quotes and
sends a random quote to the channel.
Inspired by the quotes 1.0 by blue (email@example.com)
Intended users are eggdrop 1.4.x bots
### Version 1.3
- Quotes can now be listed (with lsquotes) from
a set matching a certain string. The string
accepts wildcards (*). Thanks to poorboy
for the idea and help with this feature.
### Version 1.2
- Quotes can now be requested from a set of
quotes matching a certain string. The string
accepts wildcards (*).
- The amount of quotes from a set (see above)
can be presented.
### Version 1.1
- The script can now handle multiple channels
- Changed the userflags required
- Added a enable/disable switch
- Added the requirement of a 1.3.2x bot, this might
not be necessary, but there has been problem with
the 1.3.18 bot.
- Rebuilded the file I/O code
### Version 1.0
- First release :-)